CORIS Assistance takes seriously the right to privacy and the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data").
On May 25, 2018, the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") enter into force and become applicable.
1. CORIS Assistance processes your data in good faith, according to the provisions of the Regulation.
2. Depending on the assistance services you have contracted through us, the data can be used for identification purpose and contact (e.g. name and surname, ID, address, telephone, e-mail address, etc.), financial ( e.g. transactions, bank accounts, payment commitments, etc.), location, etc.
3. The data are processed for legitimate and determined purposes (e.g.: offering consulting and assistance services, making reports to the competent authorities, combating money laundering, direct marketing - in situations where you have provided us with your consent for this, etc.) and based on a legal basis (e.g. consent, execution of the contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation, etc.).
4. We keep your data only as long as necessary (e.g. for the duration of the contractual relationship, to which is added an additional period justified in relation to the purpose of the processing).
5. In order to be able to provide you with the services of offering consultancy and assistance products, the data may be transmitted to third parties (e.g. insurance companies, authorities, IT providers, couriers, etc.), who have the legal and contractual obligation to protect the data.
6. You have the following rights: the right to access data, the right to rectify data (e.g. when they are incomplete), the right to delete data, the right to restrict data, the right to data portability (e.g. if you want to transmit them to another operator ), the right to object, the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of the Processing of Personal Data, the right to withdraw direct marketing consent at any time.
7. On our website we can store and collect information from cookies. Cookies do not require personal information to be able to
be used and, in general, does not personally identify Internet users. You can find out more about cookies by accessing the website www.allaboutcookies.org. Information collected automatically about you:
● Information about the web browser you use and the operating system
● Information about the mobile phone or tablet used (eg: brand, model, operating system, etc.)
● IP address and ISP (Internet Service Provider)
● Viewed content
● Geographical location, date of visit and duration
● The source from which you visited us (another site, application, service)
To protect your data, we collaborate with a partner that can ensure a high level of personal data protection. This is Google Analytics.
To exercise the rights mentioned in point 6, you can send a written, dated and signed request to CORIS Assistance, with headquarters in Bucharest, sector 4, Ion Campineanu Str 11 , 1st District or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.